You can register ten fingerprints when using the Windows Hello function and three fingerprints when using the security key function.
Easyfinger products are self-certification products, and for security purposes, it is recommended that only the owner register and use them.
The difference between Easyfinger1 and Easyfinger2 and Easyfinger2+ is the biggest difference in design, security, and usability.
Easyfinger 1 is Windows Hello authentication, Easyfinger 2 is Windows Hello, FIDO2 is Easyfinger 2.Plus is a Windows Hello, FIDO2, FIDOU2F certified product, and in terms of security, EasyFinger2 and EasyFinger2In terms of usability scalability, EasyFinger2 Plus is the highest.
Please check the table below for the detailed differences.
Standard for applied certification.
FIDO2, Windows Hello
FIDO2, FIDO U2F, WIndows Hello
Windows Hello, KC, CE, FCC, RoHS2, VCCI
FIDO2, Windows Hello, KC, CE, FCC, RoHS2, VCCI
FIDO2, FIDO U2F, Windows Hello, KC, CE, FCC, RoHS2, VCCI
See the introduction page for each product
The EzFinger1 and EzFinger2 fingerprint recognizers are approved by Microsoft for automatic Windows10 degree updates.
For smooth driver updates, windows must be updated to the latest version by default, and driver updates must be connected to the network for tens of seconds~It can proceed automatically after a few minutes.
If it is not updated, the driver can be updated through settings.
1) Windows key click > Enter 'Windows Update' > Advanced Options > Pause Update > 'Turn off'
2) Windows key click > "Change device installation settings" >
Do you want to automatically download manufacturer apps and custom icons available on your device?
> "Yes (recommended)".
3) Windows key + 'R' click > 'gpedit.msc' input (local group policy editor executed) >
Computer Configuration > Management Template > System > Device Installation > 'Not Configured'
4) Windows key + 'R' click > 'gpedit.msc' input (local group policy editor executed) >
Computer Configuration > Management Template > Windows Components > Windows Update
The version of the web browser that supports FIDO2 can be changed according to the time, and please refer to the web browser that supports each product.
Based on the LED on when the screen is locked, EzFinger products consume up to 20 mA and EzFinger2 products consume up to 50 mA of current. In this state, the laptop can consume current if used only for a long time by battery without power supply.
In the case of Windows 7, 8, and 8.1, unlike Windows 10, the biometric libraries provided by the operating system have some compatibility issues, and LED behavior may not match exactly.
For Windows 7, 8, and 8.1 when you first unlock your fingerprint after registering it on some operating system versions or PCs, you may need to unlock it with your existing password or PIN, not fingerprint, and use it from the next time you use it.
When restarting the PC, returning from sleep mode, changing the user account and logging back in, and when a specific processor or RAM resident program is in operation, delays occur due to the PC and operating system. In this case, it is not a delay in the device itself.
1. If there is a large difference between the finger part when registering a fingerprint and the finger part when authenticating a fingerprint, there may be a problem with recognition, so please adjust the finger position when registering and the position when authenticating as similar as possible.
2. Although it is the same product, if the device is changed or used as a new product, the sensor's own error may affect the recognition rate, so it is recommended to remove the registered fingerprint and register it again.
3. Registration of multiple possible fingers can improve the recognition rate by moving the finger parts that are registered little by little when registering fingerprints.
4. If your finger is deformed by dirt, moisture, or wounds, there may be problems with recognition.
5. Registering additional fingers can improve awareness when there is a problem with the recognition of the fingers you usually use.
1. Please check whether the PC has been restarted after the driver update.
2. In the case of Windows 10, please check if you have registered your PIN number first.
3. If you are using an administrator account, please switch to a regular user account and try again.
4.If a driver for a biometric device other than EzFinger/EzFinger2 is installed, it may not be registered as a fingerprint, so please delete the driver.
5. For some PCs, EzFinger and EzFinger2 drivers may be installed at the same time, so please select only one type and use it.
6. If another biometric device is installed on the USB port, fingerprint registration may not be possible, so please remove it.
2. If a driver of a biometric device other than EzFinger/EzFinger2 is installed, it may not be recognized, so please delete that driver.
3. For some PCs, EzFinger and EzFinger2 drivers may be installed at the same time, so please select only one type and use it.
4. If another biometric device is installed in the USB port, the device may not be recognized, so please remove it.
5. Device recognition may not be possible if there is a problem with the voltage supply of USB hub/multiport or USB hub/multiport that is not powered by using USB hub/multiport.
1. Please check if the USB port is equipped with an EzFinger/EzFinger2 device.
2. Please check if the Windows version has been updated to the latest version, otherwise please update to the latest version.
3. (2)If you have a problem with the number, enter the Device Manager and use the right mouse button to select the "Driver Software Update> Automatic Search for Updated Driver Software" item from the item corresponding to the driver to update it.
(Please refer to the picture and description of the 'fingerprint registration' item for each product on the website.)
4. (4) If it is not updated by the (2) to (3) method, please terminate the vaccine program and try again.
5. (5) If you can't update by the method of (2) to (4), or if you have a problem with the online environment, go to the "Customer Support" item on the website, download the drivers provided by product and operating system, and install them manually.